DIY: Bedside table
– Planks of wood: 2 of 42x42cm and others 2 of 42x20cm (this measure was so that the tiles fit, so in fact you can take the ones that come best)
– 4 tubes for legs (these are reused from an old detachable closet.) (I already showed you how I used another of the bars to make a hatter)
– drilled with a round drill (of the diameter of your pipes)
– glue to stick it all: wood glue, transparent montack and glue in Ceys brush.
– paint: I used the chalk spray in ash gray and water based varnish of Pinty Plus.
– masking tape
– sponge sandpaper
– 1×1 wooden tiles and slats (which I could not use in the end)
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.