T-Shirt Plant Hanger
1. Gather your supplies. Larger sized tees always work best… but anything will work.
2. Cut along the edges of the tee.
3. Cut off the sleeves.
4. Cut along the top shoulder seam.
5. Cut off the upper third of the tee – from one armpit seam to the next. (Set aside all extra fabric for future projects!)
6. Fold your piece of fabric in half and cut- now you have two pieces.
7. Fold your two pieces in half again and cut. Now you have four pieces.
8. Repeat again – now have eight pieces (strips) of fabric. Pull tightly on the ends of the fabric to stretch it out. The fabric will start to curl on the edges – that’s ok!
9. Line up the bottom edges of your strips and tie into one big knot.
10. Gathering two strips at a time, tie them into a knot about 2 inches above your base knot. Repeat until you have four knots.
11. Now, splitting apart the strips you just knotted together, tie four new knots, connecting one strip from one knot to another strip from another knot. (see Step 13 for a better photo)
12. If you want to get fancy with the remaining strips like we did, twist the fabric around itself (for about 5 inches) and knot off at the top.
13. Admire your handy work!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.