How to Make a Cute Bird Feeder From a Plastic Bottle!
– 2 Litre Coke Bottles (we found the Coke bottle worked the best, it had the perfect hourglass shape)
– Acrylic Paint (we used the bottles from the dollar store)
– Paint Brushes
– 1″ Foam Brushes
– Sharp Scissors
– Brads (the type they use for cardmaking)
– Single Hole Punch
– Accents (we used heart shaped buttons)
– Can of waterproof paint sealer spray (we used the Krylon brand)
– Glue Gun
– Drill and drill bit
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.