BIG PLASTIC BALL ORNAMENTS
For this craft, you will need:
- Fabric. No need for it to be expensive. Use anything you have or go to a craft store, fabric store, or the fabric section in walmart for some. I paid $8 for and it was enough for 3 huge ornaments.
- Plastic balls. You know, the ones in the big racks in the toy isle that your kids beg for? Yup! Those are the ones and they are about a dollar or so.
- Ribbon. Some to tie the fabric on top, some to hang the ornaments by (optional) and I picked up some curly ribbon that is meant for gift wrapping. It’s really cute.
- Various embellishments (optional). Visit the craft store and find some picks and seasonal accents like cranberry, pinecones, etc. You can’t go wrong.
- If you want to hang your big ornaments, be sure to have a good little chip clip, clothespin, or safety pin on hand. You’ll also need a thumbtack or whatever you prefer for your walls.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.