Create crab from beads and Swarovski crystals
1. Beads Toho 11/0 – color 706 (matte blue-green iris).
2. Beads Toho 11/0 – color 7BD (transparent blue capri).
3. Beads Toho 15/0 – color 7BDF (matte transparent blue-green.
4. Beads Toho 15/0 – color 7BD (transparent blue capri).
5. Czech beads of size 10/0 in color iridescent transparent blue-green (can be replaced by Japanese Toho, for example, colors 167BD).
6. Beads Toho 11/0 – color PF565 (blue slate).
7. Beads Toho 15/0 – color PF558 (aluminum).
8. Beads Toho 8/0 – color PF558 (aluminum).
9. Beads Toho 11/0 – color PF558 (aluminum).
10. Swarovski crystal – jellyfish Jelly Fish FS PF size 22 mm, color Bermuda Blue + crystal frame in shade of rhodium.
11. Two crystals Swarovski – sea urchin Sea Urchin size 10 mm, color Bermuda Blue.
12. Two Czech faceted beads of transparent blue color, 6 mm in size.
13. Two Czech cut faceted black beads 4 mm in size.
14. 26 Swarovski xilion bicones crystals 4 mm in color Comet Argent Light.
15. 10 pins of silver color with a stud-stud on the end, 42 mm long, 0.6 mm thick.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.