Polymer clay brooch Fox tutorial
For the creation process we need:
– polymer clay necessary colors (I have the colors of autumn colors and cream and black for the animal);
– metal accessories (I have two filigree sheets and a base for the brooch);
– Tools (my favorite stacks and cutter);
– sketch of our future brooch;
– baked gel (it is needed for bonding some parts);
– varnish for polymer clay (necessary for the finish of the product).
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.