How to Make Citronella Candles
- A double boiler (or here is a handy candle making kit)
- Wax (soy wax, paraffin wax, old candles)
- Pre-waxed wicks with tabs (150mm / 6”)
- Citronella oil for candle making (use 1 oz per lb of wax)
- Other scents for candle making like pine, mandarin orange, eucalyptus, peppermint
- Hot glue gun
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftprojects.net is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page.